Have you been dreaming of going into a travel tour in Paris and other major cities in Europe? It is everybody’s wish to see the Eiffel Tower and experience sipping café aui lait in some of the best Paris cafés. However, there is a small irritating fact that might delay your travel if you have not prepared well. This small thing is your France visa, which will allow you entry into the city of fashion and arts.
Some Paris Visa Information You Should Know
- Unless you come from a country that belongs to the European Union, you need to acquire a visa to travel to France. However, there are certain nationalities that only need visas if they stay longer than 3 months such as US citizens.
- If you are a US citizen who intends to stay more than 3 months in Paris, then you need to acquire Schengen visa. This kind of visa would also allow you to travel in other European countries as well as long as it is among the 24 EU countries. However, this excludes the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Why get a Paris visa?
There are a number of reasons why you should get a Paris visa. It is a beautiful city that is both a mix of modern fashion and history. It is also a city for lovers where couples can sit in a café enjoying the sights, the smells and the language.
Moreover, you should get a Paris visa because you have to see the essential attractions that make Paris, the most visited city in Europe. Here are some attractions that you need to see:
- The Louvre Museum has the largest and most diverse collection of arts. It is also a museum where you can find the popular Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. It boosts of the famous works of Caravaggio, Rembrandt and other art masters.
- You must also get a Paris visa to visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful cathedrals of Europe. You can climb the North Tower to see Paris at a nice vantage view.
- Naturally, a Paris visa means you will see the most famous landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Initially, it was not very popular with the Parisians because they think that it was an ugly structure. However, millions of visitors have marveled at the sight of this tower especially during a festive night.
There are many reasons why you must acquire that Paris visa for your visit. You should be one of the many tourists who can say truthfully to friends that you have visited the romantic city of Paris and quite enjoyed it.